All colleges, relevant units and all graduate students:
In order to implement the requirements of the Ministry of education, the Provincial Department of education and the school on the prevention and control of Xinguan epidemic situation, the opening time of the second semester of the 2019-2020 academic year is postponed according to the epidemic prevention work deployment of our school. Students are not allowed to return to school in advance, and the specific opening time will be notified later. All colleges and individuals are strictly prohibited from holding any form of offline teaching activities or collective activities related to teaching.
According to the actual situation that the opening time of this semester has been postponed, the graduate school has made a careful arrangement for the postgraduate education work in our university. Now, the relevant work is notified as follows:
1、 Change of student status
With regard to the change of student status, such as suspension and resumption of schooling, postgraduates can apply in the graduate information management system. After the epidemic situation is relieved and formal classes are conducted, they will be handled offline according to normal procedures.
2、 Course teaching
In order to do a good job in the teaching of online courses for graduate students, the school has introduced rain classroom (professional version), school cloud (HTTPS: / / xupt. Xuetangx. Com) and a number of online quality courses. In principle, the online teaching scheme should be adopted before the epidemic situation is relieved, and the original teaching plan should be implemented. The graduate school organizes all colleges to carry out the management of graduate online teaching and teaching affairs, completes the online teaching service work, and supervises and inspects the online teaching situation of each college with the school level graduate education supervision group.
（1） Requirements for colleges.
Each college should do a good job in the specific organization and management of online teaching in their own units, take the way of entering the classroom group to randomly check the situation of teachers' teaching and students' participation, timely find problems and communicate and solve them, and feed back the abnormal situation found by the supervision to the Graduate School in real time.
（2） Requirements for teachers.
1. Teachers are recommended to use "rain classroom (professional version) + school cloud" and other teaching platforms, such as wechat or QQ group, to carry out online teaching and guide students to conduct online learning on the platform. Teachers make full use of relevant platforms in the process of teaching before, during and after class. Online teaching and interaction adopt multi-channel and backup each other. Teaching and interaction are parallel to ensure the implementation of teaching.
2. Teachers should do the following: first, carry out teaching according to the requirements of syllabus and teaching calendar. Second, considering that students may not have teaching materials or other necessary learning materials, we should make corresponding preparations in advance, upload courseware and other teaching materials to the platform, and try our best to provide solutions for students. Third, we should adjust the classroom assessment methods suitable for online teaching environment in advance, clarify classroom discipline and requirements, and explain to students in advance.
3. Before the class starts, the teacher should upload the teaching arrangement, requirements and online communication platform information (wechat or QQ, etc.) of the class to the "course teaching information" column of the graduate management information system for students to download and query before class.
（3） Requirements for graduate students.
1. Postgraduates need to log in the graduate management information system before the class starts, so as to check the timetable, teaching arrangement of teachers and online learning platform in advance (students' query path is: Training Management - teaching management query). Graduate students should join the platform and wechat group used by teachers as soon as possible, be familiar with relevant operations, and cooperate with teachers to do a good job of testing before class.
2. Postgraduates should enhance their self-discipline consciousness and improve their autonomous learning and research ability. Participate in online course learning on time, actively carry out remote interaction and communication with teachers, carefully complete assignments assigned by teachers, and prepare corresponding course assessment.
（4） Each time node.
1. On February 19, each college worked out the teaching arrangement and reported the online teaching arrangement of postgraduate courses to the graduate school.
On February 22, graduate students were bound to the status of "rain class". The person in charge of the graduate students of each college shall summarize the application for postgraduate re examination and submit it to the Training Department of the graduate school. Graduate students log in the graduate management information system to query the timetable and check the course selection and class division.
3. On February 28, the teacher uploaded the teaching arrangement, guidance scheme, class group and other course teaching information in the graduate management information system; the graduate students logged in and inquired the course teaching information in time; the teacher organized the students to carry out the course teaching related tests.
4. Starting from February 29 and March 2, part-time graduate students and full-time graduate students will teach online according to the timetable. Colleges and graduate schools will supervise and inspect the online teaching process.
3、 Conferment work
In addition to the temporary postponement of qualification examination to April 30, 2020, the time nodes of other links of this degree application will not be adjusted temporarily, and will be implemented according to the original plan. If the employment time node is adjusted, the degree granting work shall be adjusted accordingly according to the situation, and the number of voting of degree committee shall be increased if necessary. Individual who cannot complete the degree granting process on time will be merged into the next batch.
If there is no time for the graduate students to submit their theses to the graduate school for examination and approval before and after they are submitted to the graduate school for examination and approval, some of them can not be submitted to the graduate school for examination and approval.
（1） Requirements for colleges.
1. Each college should make the work plan of the college in time according to the relevant arrangements of the University, and must appoint a special person to be responsible for the degree application and defense work of the unit. The relevant work arrangements of the school during the epidemic prevention and control period should be timely communicated to each prospective graduate student and tutor, and the relevant explanation and question answering work should be done well, so as to ensure the smooth oral defense and degree application work of graduate students In the face of the epidemic situation, the school will strengthen the supervision of paper quality, and all colleges should further strengthen the quality awareness and strict process management.
2. The qualification examination of degree application can adopt the way of online audit. Each college reviews the relevant materials by collecting the materials submitted by students online. The paper version of relevant supporting materials required for qualification examination and thesis submission can be postponed, and the electronic version shall be submitted first, and then the paper materials shall be supplemented after returning to school normally.
3. During the period of epidemic prevention and control, the method of online submission is still used for blind review and in school sampling, and the quality requirements and links of papers remain unchanged.
4. The pre defense and defense of degree application can be conducted by means of network conference and video defense, and the defense video is required to be retained.
5. The relevant working time nodes of the college will be separately notified in the relevant work QQ group according to the work progress. Please pay attention to the relevant teachers and inform the relevant students and supervisors as soon as possible.
（2） Requirements for tutors.
The graduate students should complete their thesis and thesis timely through QQ and wechat, and provide timely guidance to graduate students According to the development of the epidemic situation and the time of returning to school, the regular submission and defense of Graduate Dissertations should be reasonably arranged; at the same time, the ideological dynamics and physical and mental health of postgraduates should be paid attention to in time to further prevent and control the epidemic situation.
（3） Requirements for graduate students.
All graduate students who want to apply for their degrees in this semester should write their dissertations at home. According to the direction of the project and the research carried out in the early stage, the open graduate students are requested to sort out the problems existing in the subject, formulate the scheme to be solved, summarize the preliminary research results, draw up the follow-up research plan, and solidly promote the progress of the dissertation research, so as to prepare for the mid-term examination of the dissertation in this semester. The interim inspection will be completed by online mode. Please pay attention to the further notice from the graduate school and the college.
4、 Course revision and make-up examination
Students of grade 2017 and 2018 who fail to participate in the assessment or fail to pass the examination are required to fill in the application form for retake (downloaded from the website of the Graduate School) before February 22 and submit it to the Training Department of the graduate school. After the review, the students will be arranged to enter the relevant classes to participate in the courses.
The postponement and make-up examination of the 2019 postgraduate course will be postponed, and the specific notice will be given after the school determines the opening time.
5、 Practice Teaching
All the enterprise practices planned to be carried out in this semester by various professional master training units will be suspended. After the epidemic prevention and control of this semester is lifted and the postgraduates return to school normally, they will be flexibly arranged to carry out.
6、 Co culture
The postgraduates participating in the joint training should abide by the relevant regulations of both parties. Our tutors should strengthen the communication with outside tutors to ensure the quality of students' training.
7、 Enrollment work
The results of the national postgraduate entrance examination in 2020 will be announced on February 24. The specific time, form and requirements of the re examination will be determined according to the unified deployment of the superior authorities and the school, combined with the local epidemic prevention and control situation and requirements, and on the premise of ensuring the safety and health of candidates. Please pay close attention to the information, create conditions, link with tutors, do a good job in the examinee consultation service, and according to the school's specific notice, timely adjust and do a good job in the reexamination work plan, to ensure that the follow-up work of postgraduate enrollment examination is safe, stable and orderly.
February 19, 2020
1: Rain classroom teaching implementation plan and manual
2: User manual for cloud teachers and students
3: List of online courses introduced by MOOC platform of Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications